Monday, November 2, 2009

What's Happenin' Hot Stuff...

Shirley over @ Notes from the Toothfairy had a creative idea on how to share information about herself to her readers. She calls it A Piece of Me In. Here is my take on her cute little game:

I Like: the smell of spiced pumpkin anything in my apartment
I Don't Like: morning talk shows, even though I watch them anyway
I Want U To Know: that I love the movie Sixteen Candles and can watch it several times a day
I Plan: to blog more on my trip to SEAsia
I Want to Say to Someone Special: congrats to Melisa over @ lilbee on the birth of her adorable, precious, little stinky pants daughter Devon Whitney!

xx
Melanie Lace


Both found on tastespotting.com

3 comments:

  1. I love Sixteen Candles, too. In fact, I am such a John Hughes brat - I love Pretty In Pink as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining! I love pumpkin... anything! esp. soup though. It's so fall, and yummy...
    I'd love to read/see more of your trip to asia, wish I was there right now!

    looking forward to read more of you in next month's post!
    loves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails