Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Monthly Surprise

I love surprises, especially when they are monthly. Wine of the month, Cheese of the month, Potato Chips of the month....I think you can get anything via a month club! And they make great wedding, birthday, or holiday gifts. Here's a selection of my faves:

join this cheesy club!




















vino- red or white?




















potato chip club!



















polaroid a month club! youaremyfave.com
























did you say shoe of the month club??!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so freakin' weird...I just finished writing a post on the Polaroid club! No joke. Eery. Get out of my BRAIN, Melanie!

    PS I like the beer of the month club, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking something VERY different, courtesy of the title. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails