Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweet Reads

It's that time of year that I start receiving between 6-12 catalogs a day and end up throwing more than half in my recycling bin. It's upsetting because it's such a waste of paper. BTW, if you have any good ideas on how I can reuse them please tell me. Every year I call between 8-10 different companies to let them know I no longer want their catalog. And for that season I no longer receive them. But wouldn't you know, the following year they appear in my mailbox again!

Today was different. The mailman delivered several of my faves. NapaStyle, Olive & Cocoa, and Sundance. I thought I would share some of the items on my holiday wish list (hoping that my husband will read this!).


Cross-Cut Artisan Bread Slicer, Napastyle




















Cognac & Creme flower arrangement, oliveandcocoa
























Wine Bottle Candelabra, Sundance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails