Monday, March 29, 2010

Get Out & About

The weather is starting to warm up and the bunnies are peeking out of their rabbit holes, Spring is here :) Since I was holed up in my apartment the entire winter the 50 degree weather feels like an old friend. Jason and I have been running around this past week, trying to find a new apartment and get a jump start on Spring cleaning. But to be honest, the last thing I want to do is stay inside and clean. So, I decided to make a list of fun, healthy activities I'm gong to start Monday AM.

Before I can bust out my favorite pair of flip-flops, I am in serious need of a spa mani/pedi. I won't be seen in public with nasty toes or flaky skin. If you live in NYC, check out the following places:
Spa Butterfly on 44th between Lex and 3rd ave
New York Nails on 55th between 6th and 7th

For lunch I'm off to a healthy eatery, such as:
Candle Cafe on 75th and 3rd
Press 195 on Bell Blvd in Bayside, Queens

Since I don't want to be inside, I'm going to avoid the gym and get my exercise in elsewhere.
Yoga outdoors. Just head out to your backyard or local park with your mat and get your vinyasa on!

Dinner al fresco.
There are too many to name, but my neighborhood has several restaurants with outdoor seating.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy spring is finally here! Winter always seems to be never ending. Since I go to school in the mid west this was the most snow they had gotten in years. ACK!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have it all covered my friend. Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails