Friday, March 12, 2010

Coffee Table Chests

Living in tight quarters forces you to become creative when it comes to decorating. My living room (if that's what you can call it) is becoming cluttered with stuff- blankets, magazines, books, frames. I was looking online the other day and came across a bunch of coffee tables that double as storage units. This is a perfect way for me to de-clutter and add a little something to our space. Which one do you like?

Buck Creek Furnishings on etsy.com $210.















JcPenney 's Pyramid Coffee Table $179






















Crate&Barrel's Hunter Trunk $499

2 comments:

  1. I like the Crate & Barrel one. Looks very solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a coffee table and I like the ones that open to store my extra crap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails