Friday, January 22, 2010

The Perfect Evening

How much do I love a bath? Ahhh, sooo much!! Baths help me clear my mind and de-stress. I love all kinds of bath products- salts, sugar drops, oil, bubbles, you name it. The key ingredient is the scent. Depending on what I'm in the mood for and in need of, the scent makes the bath. Add a candle or two and good book and you have yourself a perfect evening in.

H20 Less Stress Bath Cubes













Lollia's Foaming Bath (bubble maker!)













Fresh Lemon Sugarbath Cubes













Aubrey-Organics Eucalyptus Rejuvenating Bath Soak (I reach for this when I have a headache)











Aspara-Aromatics Mandi Flora Asian spa treatment















Dr. Hauschka's Aromatherapy Bath Kit (makes a great gift)



2 comments:

  1. omg i know. after i get some more LUSH products in, I plan to make every Friday a bath day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Baths are relaxing and feel luxurious, the best was to relax after a hard day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails