Friday, January 29, 2010

Fit For A Queen

I am headed to a baby shower for a friend of mine in a couple weeks. She's having a baby girl and I decided to buy her some of the bedding she picked out for the baby's crib. It's always nice when someone registers for what gifts they like so you don't have to go through the hassle of asking yourself 'would they like this?' or 'do they already have this?'. I, however, do like to add a little something unique and custom to the gift.

Since I am on a bedding theme I thought it be great to add a cute pillow that the baby could keep until she grows up. Here are some I'm looking at. I especially love the postcard pillow.

Sitting Pretty Pillow @ Anthropologie


Sweet Dreams Pillow @ JcPenney




















Postcard Pillow & The 2nd Cutest Sheep Ever @ Olive's shop on etsy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails