Monday, January 12, 2009

Run & Tell All of the Angels

It's officially booked.

We leave NYC April 29th and land in BKK May 2nd. We were very very lucky to get a round trip Biz Class ticket for moi and a coach ticket for my husband for FREE! Well, not exactly for free...with miles. My ticket would have cost me $10k if I bought it online-crazy! www.singaporeair.com

I can't wait to start my journey in a luxurious leather seat that folds out into a bed while sipping on red wine and noshing on an assortment of gourmet cheeses. Not to mention catching up on the latest movies.












I just wonder what my husband will be up to in coach...


















I'm afraid he doesn't get the luxuries of biz class but we can always swap seats half way there :)

I know what you are thinking, but its a free biz class ticket on a 20+ hour flight!!

I feel like we've already started the journey with angels on our side and with a little more luck and patience we will finish planning this crazy trip.

3 comments:

  1. This pretty much sums up your dynamic to a T. "Honey, good luck back there in steerage. I'll be up front, reclining with the big boys. See ya over in Asia!!"

    I'm so excited to see this all coming together! What happened to Vietnam though, no more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...are you going to share your seat with the hubby halfway through the flight? NOT?! Poor guy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo this is so exciting starting at the very beginning of your blog = ]

    that's awesome that you got such a great deal...i want to travel more!

    because ive been too lazy to go to campus and check my mail box, i just got your beautiful card today...i'm so ashamed, i will never go a month without checking my box again!! thank so you much, that really brightened my day : D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails