Sunday, July 18, 2010

Daily Thanks

Yesterday I was online searching for a unique gift for my bf Melisa's bday and I came across a book that peaked my interest. It's called a Gratitude Journal. It lets you, or reminds you, to keep a daily record of things you have to be thankful for.

My husband and I were discussing what kind of bedtime ritual we were going to teach our upcoming little one and I remembered that my parents had me list what and who I was thankful for after I said my prayers at night. Needless to say, this list would go on, and on, on. They would fall asleep before I did! This journal reminds me of that and how, as an adult, I could use a reminder of all of the things and people I am thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute, Mel, to be thinking of my birthday when it's over a month away and you're 40 weeks pregnant! I am thankful for MY bf Mel1. Can't wait for little peanut to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails